Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
These materials are provided solely for informational purposes and are not legal advice. Transmission of these materials is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers should not act upon the information contained in these FAQs without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney.
- FAQ: INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL AMIDST COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- H-4 EAD FAQs
- Fiscal Year H-1B
- Visa Stamp
- O-1 Petition
- L-1 Visa Status
- Multinational Manager or Executive
- Outstanding Researcher
- B-1 Business Visitors and Visa Waiver Business Visitors
- Visa Retrogression
- Change in Employment
- Layoffs or Reductions in Force
- 24-Month STEM OPT Extension for F-1 Students
- What is the Difference Between U.S. Permanent Resident Status and U.S. Citizenship?
- What Are My Rights When Returning to the U.S.?
- H-1B Transfers: Beginning on Receipt
- H-1B Transfers: Factors Affecting Start Date (for Employers)
- Data Privacy and I-9 FAQ
- FAQ Regarding Marijuana Use and Immigration Consequences
News Alert Signup